Thursday, December 27, 2007

Cleaning Up

Today I am at work cleaning up my work space. It is an absolute mess of papers and toys and magazines and crap. I hope I can be a bit more productive in 2008 if I have a cleaner work area. While I was organizing/trashing, I found the scraps of a script idea that I had. This was supposed to remind me what the plot points were so I would not forget, because I clearly did not have enough time to get all my thoughts down. I reproduce it here verbatim:
truck - load, drive, girl
stops - stolen, shot, dumped
villain - pays guy, corn
broker - brewer, vibration, bees
camp - kids, cars
villain - returns
I'm sure this is absolutely brilliant, but I have no idea what it means. Actually, I think it might be the bullet points for my killer bee movie, entitled "Swarm". (I'm being totally serious. Tagline: "Bee Afraid.") Maybe one day it will come back to me.

No comments: