Thursday, January 25, 2007

Justify My Love

A kindly gentleman (and game designer) by the name of Chris Avellone has done a very good job of sorta explaining what exactly it is that I do on a daily basis. Perhaps I cannot, in good faith, debate the merits of the Battlestar Pegasus over those of the Nostromo*, but I can tell you which member of the Ponypuff Princess club is Asian, and which one is African-American.** As Avellone so succinctly puts it:

So my advice for any aspiring members of game development is pretty simple. If you’re a nerd, keep being a nerd.

Amen, brother. Now back to more cartoons and TV and things. What was Samurai Jack's first cousin's name, again?

*I know some dudes at Comic-Con who can probably settle this debate
**Lee Lee is Asian and Mee Mee is African-American

No comments: