Monday, November 20, 2006

Pii.U.

Well, no Wii for this guy.

I'm disappointed, but I can't say that I'm too upset. I know I'll be able to get one eventually. If nothing else, I'm pissed at Sony, Nintendo and the retailers for calling this thing a "launch". If I can't have a reasonable expectation of getting your product without having to get up at 4 am or placing myself in a situation that might get me shot, your product really isn't available, now, is it?

(Go into Target and check out the lovely Wii display, which reminds consumers how Nintendo's new console is THE hot item for Christmas! Then look at the empty display case -- tumbleweed -- and wonder what the fuck they are smoking.)

Footnote: what a stupid, greedy, consumerist bunch Wii are. Even more depressing that I'm a part of it. Can I have my console, now?

No comments: