Tuesday, July 19, 2005

My Office Could Beat Up Your Office

Well, my office (which I share with fellow writer, Richard) is finally getting into shape! We've inherited a lovely console wall and a nifty flatscreen TV, both handed down to me by my supervisor, who recently had to relocate to a new building.

The console wall includes the following systems: Atari 2600, Intellivision, Colecovision, Master System, Genesis (w/SEGA CD), Saturn, Dreamcast, 3DO, NES, SNES, N64, XBox, PSX, PS2 and GameCube. We also have an assortment of "plug and play" controllers of both the authentic and bootleg variety. Mind you, not all of these systems are hooked up. We're getting to that.

We also now have the room for a fine display of my toys, from Viewtiful Joe bobbleheads to imported Nintendo magnet scenes from Japan. These are the important things in life, let's face it.

Here is my desk, where the magic of "content creation" happens. For the record, "content creation" also happens in the Men's Room down the hall, so let's not get too excited. Note the awesome E.T. mobile from eBay and the fine Space Invaders wall decals.

(You can purchase those cool decals from Blik.)

I won't lie: nice work if you can get it, kids!

No comments: