Tuesday, October 23, 2007

We're Back

Jilly Boel went down, but just like some of Jilly's greatest songs, JB.com refuses to die. Hooray for technology! Hooray for KJ! Hooray for the forums! I'm happy that my blog is back up, but most of my images were lost -- so there are lots of broken links in the archives. You know, for all the people who read this thing.

Also, Aviella's album is down, in addition to all of my past image galleries. Fortunately, I have those all backed up, but I doubt I will re-post them. My image sharing software is horribly dated, and I want to start using Picasa. Also, I have two kids now, you know.

Sigh...

This gets me to thinking that I might need to start a new blog for gaming/work stuff and keep this one personal. There are just so many hours in the day, though.

No comments: