Thursday, September 21, 2006

Goodbye Seoul, Hello Tokyo

Greetings from Tokyo! It's always been a dream of mine to visit Japan, and now it's happening for realz. But before we forget about Seoul, I want to share my favorite photo from the trip:


This picture was taken during the changing of the guard at Gyeongbokgung Palace in the old part of Seoul. I took tons of photos and will share them when I get home!

Tomorrow I will be at the Tokyo Game Show, Japan's biggest video game extravaganza! It should be quite amazing. In honor of this event, I will post one more awesome photo from a Korean arcade:


Yes, that is "Poka Poka Satan" -- a devil-themed whack-a-mole game.

Make sure you tune in for my coverage of TGS over at GayGamer.net. I may not be gay, but I play one on the web.

No comments: