Friday, September 23, 2005

Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?

With my wife's blessing, I have a new display at home for my Kubrick figure collection. Check it:


It's not just Kubricks, of course, although Kubricks are my favorite. I'm pretty selective when it comes to which ones I get, and I never get crazy about completing a set (expensive and/or next to impossible). Top Row: some classic Famicom magnet scenes, a couple of Peter Bagge's "Alien Family" figures, the Happy Tree Friends PVC set and some Glico Kubricks (my first!) that came packaged with cookies. Middle Row: Marvel and DC Kubricks (my favorites!), plus a weird bear that a friend brought me from London. Bottom Row: a Japanese baby toy from Bandai, Makibishi Kubricks (Death and ninja cat), Kinnikuman (MUSCLE) Kubricks, Zelda "Four Swords" capsule toys, a couple of the first Evirob Kubricks (which I thought I would like, but I don't), two Smurf Kubricks and some Glico Ultraman figs. Sah-weet!

No comments: